Why You Should Choose Bull Pizzles Dog Treats for Your Dog:
- Bull pizzles are safer for dogs than rawhide and other treats, because they're all natural and free of dyes, chemicals and pesticides.
- They're easy for your dog to digest.
- Bull pizzles are a great way to help maintain your dog's oral hygiene and health
- They can prevent the build up of plaque and tartar on the teeth, and help to stop the formation of cavities.
- Bull puzzles are also a great way to help your dog relieve stress by chewing.
- Bully sticks are high in protein, but low in fat so they make a great treat for overweight dogs
- They last longer than other chews, and they have a long shelf life.
- Safe to use for puppies
They're also high in vitamins and minerals, like calcium and magnesium, which your dog needs for good health. Traditional rawhide chew toys present a choking hazard for many dogs, especially larger dogs, since they're capable of breaking the rawhide into small pieces which could lodge themselves in your dog's windpipe and cause him to choke. Bull pizzles, however, are far less hazardous, since it's much more difficult for your dog to break the bull pizzle into smaller pieces.