- DentaStix® fresh dog chews are scientifically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% when fed daily
- The dental chews have a unique blend of Green Tea Extract and Eucalyptus Oil, which are proven to help freshen breath
- Pedigree® DentaStix® dental sticks are recommended by Vet and developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Dog treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours
- Tasty pet chews available in single and multipack formats and in different sizes to provide effective oral care for small, medium and large dogs
Pedigree® DentaStix® Fresh are uniquely X shaped dental sticks that are scientifically proven to help reduce your dog's tartar build-up by up to 80%, when fed daily.
Pedigree® DentaStix® Fresh are designed to be chewed for long enough to be effective, with a gently abrasive texture and active ingredients that help to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar. It also contains a special blend of Green Tea extract and Eucalyptus Oil, which are proven to help freshen your dog's breath.
Tasty but low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours. Pedigree® - feed the good in your dog.
Dogs use their mouth for everything, so having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for them to be the best version of themselves. Yet 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer from gum disease, which can slow them down as well as lead to vet's treatment.
With the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has developed a range of tasty dog chews that reduce plaque and tartar build-up, helping to lower the risk of gum disease.
Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and treats
Complementary pet food
The dental chews help freshen dogs breath
x7 DentaStix® Fresh daily dog chews for small dogs
Pedigree® DentaStix® dental sticks are recommended by Vets
Dog treats that are low in fat
Pet chews with chicken flavour
Proven to reduce dog's tartar build up
Preparation And Usage
Small dogs, e.g. Dachshund, feed up to 1 stick per day. This is a chewy treat that is only suitable for dogs between 5 kg and 10 kg. It is not suitable for young puppies under 4 months. To maintain quality and freshness after opening, use the reseal device. Use within 14 days of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Please consult your vet if your dog has persistent bad breath, as this is often a sign of gum disease. We recommend a vet dental check every 6 months, together with an effective oral care routine, to help keep your dog's mouth in good health.