Special diet for cats with gastrointestinal problems, made with highly digestible sources of protein and easy-to-digest rice. Low in fat and fibre, with an increased electrolyte content.
Kattovit Gastro Pouches are ideally suited to cats with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which can cause symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation and other digestive problems. In order to avoid putting additional strain on your cat’s digestive tract, these wet food pouches contain easily digestible sources of protein that still provide your cat with all the energy it needs.
The reduced levels of crude fibre in this food, as well as the low fat content, can also minimise the strain on your cat’s gastrointestinal tract. This makes Kattovit Gastro Pouches ideal for cats in a weakened state after an operation.
This wet cat food has a higher electrolyte content to compensate for the mineral and salt deficiencies commonly caused by increased fluid loss. Vital taurine and other important vitamins and minerals complete the food, ensuring a balanced nutritional profile.
Kattovit Gastro Pouches at a glance:
- Special wet food for cats with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal as an easy-to-digest meal during the recovery period following an operation
- Wholesome proteins: easily digestible sources of energy and animal protein
- Low fat and fibre content: reduces strain on the digestive tract
- Increased electrolyte content: compensates for fluid loss
- With taurine: for a healthy heart and good vision
- Important vitamins and minerals: for a complete, well-balanced diet
Ingredients: Meat & meat by-products (incl. chicken, poultry liver, 5% turkey), rice (2%), vegetable by-products, minerals.
Kattovit Gastro Pouches are a complete wet food for cats with gastrointestinal problems.
|Cat’s weight||Feeding amount per day|
|3kg||approx. 2 pouches|
|5kg||approx. 3 pouches|
We recommend seeking the advice of a vet prior to feeding your cat this food.
Recommended feeding time:
For acute diarrhoea: 1-2 weeks
To compensate for poor digestion: 3-12 weeks
In cases of chronic pancreas insufficiency: lifelong
Fresh water should be provided at all times.