Food formulated for cats with inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders, cases of poor digestion and absorption problems
Use for your own products, only dehydrated meat, obtained from fresh meat through a specific baking process that eliminates about 60% of water, removes bacteria, viruses, parasites and makes it safer.
The result is a product with a protein concentration of about 5 times higher than the fresh meat with the same weight and nutrition: a protein concentration of 65% with only 10% of water.
- 300 grams of fresh meat after the production process, which results in a 75% weight loss, will have a final weight of 75 grams, equivalent to 7.5% of the total weight, and brings 3.8% of protein
- 300 grams of dehydrated meat, after the production process, which does not lead to a substantial water loss (about 5%), will have a final weight of 295 grams, or 29.5%, and will provide 19.18% of protein
Pork and Rice Exclusion Diet Intestinal Croquettes are produced using only pork meat: a very appetizing meat from new knowledge, a source of high-quality protein; Is indicated for subjects with allergies or food intolerances because it is not included in the usual diet. Rice is the only source of carbohydrates. It is highly digestible, poor in minerals, especially magnesium, so it is indicated in case of urinary problems.
Exclusion Diet Intestinal is a single-protein dietetic food designed to reduce acute abdominal discomfort and bad digestion compensation. This dietary diet has an increased level of electrolytes, high digestibility and low fat content.
- Monoproteic, with pig, the only animal protein source, highly digestible and monocarboidrate, with rice, the only source of carbohydrates
- Β-1,3 / 1,6 glucans, which act at the Galt level (immune system of the digestive tract) by enhancing phagocytic activity of macrophages and secreting cytokines that stimulate the production of new immune cellsMOS, ad azione prebiotica, ostacolano la colonizzazione intestinale dei batteri patogeni favorendo l’eliminazione degli stessi
- FOS, with prebiotic action, are nutritional substrate for saprophytic bacteria, favoring the intestinal tract acidification not suited to the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria
- Fiber Mix, a balanced blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, combined with Psyllium, which retains excess water, re-equilibrates the intestinal transit
- ß-carotene, Taurine, Vitamins E and Vitamin C, natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage by improving the body's defensive abilities against free radicals
- Flaxseed oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Natural Omega-3, preserved only with tocopherols, natural antioxidants
- OGM free All the Exclusion line raw materials are devoid of genetically modified organismsi
Most dietary regimens for the treatment of intolerances or food allergies are not very tasty and therefore cause weight loss in the animal. Exclusion croquettes have a very appetizing taste and allow you to improve your dog's health thanks to a special veterinary-controlled formulation and high-quality ingredients. Exclusion croquettes can be used as a complete feed for an unlimited period of time; Also your dog will not need time to get used to the new diet. However, we recommend that you consult your veterinarian before proceeding with the administration of this food.
Dehydrated pig (36%), rice (35%), chicken fat, dried chicory pulp, dehydrated medical herb, beer yeast (3%), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, pea fiber, mannano-oligosaccharides (0.3%), borage oil, calcium carbonate, β-1.3 / 1.6 β-glucans from yeast cell wall (0.07% ).
Protein 29.5%, Raw Oils and Crude 16.5%, Raw Ash 6%, Raw Fiber 3%, Moisture 8%, Football 1.1%, Potassium 0.9%, Phosphorus 1%, Sodium 0.4% .
Recommended daily doses for animals:
Cat weight in kg Quantity in grams