Complete dry food for medium and large sized adult dogs designed to support joint metabolism.
Exclusion Diet Mobility Medium / Large Breed is a complete dietary diet for adult dogs formulated to support metabolism in the event of osteoarthritis. This dietary food contains high levels of EPA, total fatty acids Omega-3, vitamin E and β-glucans.
Indications: support for joint metabolism in osteoarthritis.
- Monoprotein, with pork, is the only animal protein source with high digestibility
- Monocarboydrate, with rice, is the only source of carbohydrates
- Β-1,3 / 1,6 glucans, they help reduce joint inflammation, specifically they reduce the plasma concentration of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF and IL-6 and increase IL-10 anti-inflammatory cytokine
- Omega 3 fatty acids modulate the inflammatory process by promoting joint function. In particular, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) reduces the production of inflammatory mediators
- Glucosamine stimulates cartilage production, specifically the metabolism of chondrocytes and proteoglycans; Is an amino-monosaccharide that chondrocytes synthesize from glucose and glutamic acid. An additional glucosamine intake provides chondrocyte with a quantity of raw material to compensate for the imbalance between degeneration and cartilage renewal, allowing faster repair
- Chondroitin sulfate, slow down cartilage degeneration, specifically inhibits enzymes responsible for cartilage degeneration; Is the most present glycosaminoglycan inside the cartilage. Its fundamental function in cartilage is to form bonds with collagen fibrils. It is also able to stimulate the synthesis of the cartilage matrix and reduce the release of inflammatory factors
- ß-carotene, Vit.E and Vit.C, natural antioxidants help reduce cumulative oxidative damage in osteoarthritis help improve joint condition
- Moderate energy content, to help keep the ideal weight so that it does not solicit the joints with an excess weight
- Natural, preserved only with tocopherols, natural antioxidants
- OGM free all the exclusion line raw materials are devoid of genetically modified organisms.
Most dietary regimens for the treatment of intolerances or food allergies are not very tasty and therefore cause weight loss in the animal. Exclusion croquettes have a very appetizing taste and allow you to improve your dog's health thanks to a special veterinary-controlled formulation and high-quality ingredients. Exclusion croquettes can be used as a complete feed for an unlimited period of time; Also your dog will not need time to get used to the new diet. However, we recommend that you consult your veterinarian before proceeding with the administration of this food.
|INDICATION||ADULT DOGS PRESENTED TO ARTICULAR PROBLEMS|
|COMPOSITION||PORK AND RICE|
Rice (47%), dehydrated pig (17%), salmon oil, dehydrated medical herb, dried beet pulp, chicken fat, hydrolysed pig protein, yeast, sodium chloride, dried chicory pulp, calcium carbonate β -1.3 / 1.6 glucans from cell wall of yeast (0.1%), glucosamine (0.06%), chondroitin sulfate (0.03%).
Nutritional additives per kg. Of product: Vit A U.I. 19.300, Vit B6 mg 15, Ferrous Carbonate 120 mg, Vit D3 U.I. 1,170, Vitamin B12 0,2 mg, Manganese Oxide 50 mg, Vit E mg 585, Vit H 1,6 mg, Copper Copper Pentaidrate 20 mg, Vit C mg 52, β-Carotene Mg 6, Potassium Iodide 2 mg, Vit B1 mg 17.5, Chlorine mg 2.500, Selenite sodium 0.5 mg, Vit B2 mg 22, Folic acid mg 3.5, Taurine mg 230, Vit B3 mg 70, Zinc oxide mg 230, L-carnitine 300 Mg.
Recommended daily doses for animals:
|11 kg||140-155 gr|
|15 kg||170-190 gr|
|20 kg||200-220 gr|
|25 kg||250-280 gr|
|30 kg||280-300 gr|
|40 kg||370-400 gr|
|60 kg||480-500 gr|
It is recommended that you ask your doctor for advice before you begin feeding your dog's food. Regarding the daily dose, refer to the table on the packaging. This value is indicative and needs to be tailored to the subject, taking into account factors such as race, degree of physical activity, and season. Divide that daily ration into two meals. Exclusion is a complete food that does not need any integration.
Recommended administration time: 3 to 8 weeks. If the appearance of symptoms of intolerance persists, give Exclusion continually.