Complete food diet for dogs with gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders, maldigestion and malabsorption.
Exclusion Diet Intestinal Medium / Large Breed is a complete diet for adult dogs formulated to reduce acute intestinal absorptive disorders and compensation of indigestion. This dietary supplement has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and low level of fat.
KEY POINTS AND BENEFITS
- Monoproteico, with pork, the only animal protein source, highly digestible
- Monocarboidrato, with rice, the only source of carbohydrates
- ß-1,3 / 1,6 glucans, acting at the Galt enhancing the phagocytic activity of macrophages and by secreting cytokines that stimulate the production of new immune cells
- MOS, acting prebiotic, hinder intestinal colonization of pathogenic bacteria by promoting the elimination of the same
- FOS, a prebiotic action, are nutritional substrate for the friendly bacteria, promote acidification of the intestinal tract is not suitable for the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria
- Mix fiber, balanced mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber, which combined the Psyllium, which retains excess water, balances the intestinal transit
- ß-carotene, taurine, Vit. E and Vit. C natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage, enhancing the defensive capabilities of the body against free radicals.
- Flaxseed oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3
- Natural, preserved only tocopherols, natural antioxidants
- GMO free all the raw materials of the line Exclusion are without genetically modified organisms.
|INDICATION||Adult dog Major 10KG|
- rice (51%), dehydrated pork protein (25%), chicken fat, dried chicory pulp, dried alfalfa, calcium phosphate, yeast (3%), potassium chloride, pea fiber, sodium chloride , mannan-oligosaccharides (0.3%), flaxseed oil, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.2%), husk and psyllium seeds, β-1,3 / 1,6 glucans from the cell wall of yeast (0 , 07%).
|Weight of dog||quantity|
|11 kg||140 – 155 gr|
|15 kg||170 – 190 gr|
|20 kg||200 – 220 gr|
|25 kg||250 – 280 gr|
|30 kg||280 – 300 gr|
|40 kg||370 – 400 gr|
|60 kg||480 – 600 gr|