Exclusion Diet Intestinal Pork and Rice
Pork and Rice is a complete dietary diet for dogs with gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases, maladies and malabsorption. Intestinal Pig and Rice Diet is a complete dietary diet for adult dogs formulated to reduce acute abdominal discomfort and bad digestion compensation. This dietary diet has an increased level of electrolytes, high digestibility and low fat content. Brand: Exclusion Diet Type: Complete damp food for dogs with allergies and food intolerances Suitable for: - Dogs with gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases.
- Dogs with problems of maladjustment and malabsorption
- Dogs with proteinodysperdent enteropathy
Composition: pork (90%), rice (4%), dried chicory pulp, flaxseed oil, potassium chloride, mannano-oligosaccharides, fruit-oligosaccharides, ß-1,3 / 1,6 glucans from yeast cell wall
Analytical Components: protein 8%, crude raw oils and greases 4%, crude ash 1.5%, raw fiber 1.5%, moisture 79%, potassium 0.25%, sodium 0.1%
- Monoproteic and high digestible monocarboydrate
- β-1,3 / 1,6 glucans, acting at Galt level enhancing phagocytic activity of macrophages and secreting cytokines which stimulate the production of new immune cells
- MOS, with prebiotic action, hinder the intestinal colonization of pathogenic bacteria by favoring their elimination
- FOS, with prebiotic action, favor the acidification of the intestinal tract not suitable for the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria
- Fiber Mix, balanced blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, re-balancing the intestinal transit
- ß-carotene, Taurine, Vitamins E and Vitamin C - natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage by improving the defensive capabilities of the body against free radicals.
- Flaxseed oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3
- Natural, preserved only with tocopherols, natural antioxidants
- GMOs free of all the raw materials of the Exclusion line are devoid of genetically modified organisms.