The croquettes for dogs Exclusion with Rabbit & Potatoes contain rabbit meat as the only source of animal protein, and potatoes as a source of digestible carbohydrates. Exclusion is a very balanced diet for dogs, results of several studies veterinarians.
The special formulation makes these croquettes are also suitable for dogs with food allergies or intolerances, as well as for exclusion diets, because the rabbit is a type of meat is not present in ordinary kibble for dogs:
- exclusive use of a protein source: rabbit
- use of a single source of carbohydrates: potatoes
- minimum risk of allergies
- highly digestible
- very tasty
- gluten free and lactose
- devoid of by-products
- without additive
- a real alternative to homemade diets
- ideal for a diet food desensitization
Allergies and intolerances in dogs may occur with different symptoms: itching, irritation of the skin, cuticles and dandruff, redness of the ear, chronic inflammation of the ears, the hair dry and dull skin with cuticle, reddened, with bad smell. loss of hair, tear flow intensive, conjunctivitis, vomiting, diarrhea, gastritis.
The croquettes for dogs Exclusion with Rabbit & Potatoes are specially formulated for dogs with allergies and food intolerances. Rabbit and potato ingredients are rarely used so far in the preparation of food for dogs - what gives this product the advantage of not causing defense reactions in animals. Exclusion Rabbit & Potatoes is therefore also suitable for exclusion diets.
- Rabbit meat: only source of animal protein, highly digestible and ideal for healthy in case of allergies or intolerances. It makes the meal appetizing and gives a tasty new flavor.
- Potatoes: only source of highly digestible carbohydrates and fiber for better digestion and a healthy intestinal tract and worked well.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller): excellent medicinal plant, known since antiquity as the "miracle plant". Thanks to its more than 75 nutrients Aloe Vera is especially suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances. Its anti-inflammatory and soothing act against the causes of irritation and reduce its effect. Aloe also promotes healing and accelerates cell regeneration, thus improving the healing of wounds or irritations.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) and Vitamin E: natural preservatives that guarantee the freshness and palatability croquettes. The precious antioxidant properties arising from their active ingredients (carnosol, fatty acids and carnosine rosemary) extend the conservation of the dog food. The acids of rosemary are particularly suitable for the treatment of digestive disorders due to intolerance of some foods.
- Flaxseed oil: contains a very high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3, EPA and HDA, which agsicono against inflammation and allergic skin reactions.
- Omega 6 and Omega 3: present optimal ratio (5: 1 to 10: 1), reducing substances in the body and responsible for the inflammation, improve the condition of skin and hair, and promote the regeneration of the dermis.
- Beta-carotene, lutein, taurine, vitamin E and vitamin C: natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidation and strengthen the immune system against the attack of free radicals.
- Vitamin A, biotin and linoleic acid: ensure healthy skin and coat.
Most of the diets for the treatment of food intolerances or allergies, or are not very tasty and therefore cause weight loss in animals. The croquettes Exclusion they taste very appetizing and help improve the health of your dog thanks to a special Formulation controlled by veterinarians and the high quality of the ingredients. The croquettes Exclusion can be used as a complete feed for unlimited period of time; Also your dog will need time to get used to the new diet. However, we recommend you consult your veterinarian before proceeding with the administration of this food.
|INDICATION||Balanced dietary supplement ideal in cases of food allergies or intolerances|
|COMPOSITION||Rabbit and Potatoes|
potatoes 70%, 20% dehydrated rabbit meat, sunflower oil, linseed oil, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, 0.03% aloe vera, rosemary.
No preservatives, coloring and flavoring. Preserved naturally with rosemary extract and vitamin E.
vitamin A (15,000 IE / kg), vitamin D3 (900 IE / kg), vitamin E (250 mg / kg), vitamin C (30 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (14 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (17 mg / kg), vitamin B3 (54 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (10 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.15 mg / kg), biotin (1.2 mg / kg), folic acid (2.5 mg / kg), choline (2.500 mg / kg), beta-carotene (5.0 mg / kg), magnesium (0.11 mg / kg), iron (120 mg / kg), selenium (0.45 mg / kg), zinc (230 mg / kg), iodine (2 mg / kg), manganese (50 mg / kg), copper (20 mg / kg), taurine (200 mg / kg).
|Weight of dog||Quantity in g / day|