Complete and balanced food for dogs with allergies and intolerances, with pork as the only source of protein, rich in Omega 3 & 6, with peas as the sole source of carbohydrates
Exclusion Diet Pig & Peas is a dietary food balanced for adult dogs with food allergies and problems indicated in the case of exclusion diets. Many dogs react to certain cereals and animal protein sources developing intolerances.
For this reason the croquettes Exclusion Diet Pig & Peas contain a single source of animal protein: pork dehydrated. The pork is rarely used in food for dogs; however, it is characterized by a reduced potential allergen. The peas instead represent the only source of carbohydrates in this food enriched with sunflower oil and flaxseed oil, rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and 6. To complete the recipe aloe vera and several vitamins and antioxidants to protect by free radicals and oxidative damage.
Exclusion Diet Pig & Peas is the result of veterinary studies and its special features make it a food indicated in cases of intolerance and food allergies:
- Using a single source of animal protein: pork
- Using a single source of carbohydrates: peas
- the risk of sensitization to various ingredients is minimized
- high digestibility
- particularly tasty
- gluten free and lactose
- devoid of by-products
- without additive
- alternative to "diets do-it-yourself"
- ideal for exclusion diets
All features of the Exclusion Diet Pig & Peas:
- Pork: only source of animal protein, highly digestible, suitable in the case of food intolerances and very tasty
- peas: the sole source of carbohydrates, promote the development of a healthy intestinal flora by strengthening the immune system
- with aloe vera (aloe barbadensis miller) is known since ancient times as "the miracle plant" for its medicinal properties. Thanks to its nutritive elements (more than 75) is particularly suitable for dogs with food allergies and intolerances; its anti-inflammatory and calming effect helps to reduce the sensitivity to irritants, while its power healing promotes cell growth by accelerating the healing of skin lesions
- with rosemary extract (rosmariunus I. officinalis) and vitamin E: innovative natural food preservatives, which guarantees the fragrance and freshness. Rosemary, with its precious antioxidant properties, due to its active constituents (carnosol, ac.carnosico and ac.rosmarinico), allows a long shelf life of the food. It is also effective in inflammatory processes, by reducing nitric oxide production, potentially responsible for cell damage. The rosmarinic acid is particularly suitable also in digestive disorders associated with food hypersensitivity
- Flaxseed oil: rich source of Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA effective in the control of inflammatory and allergic skin
- with Omega 3 & 6: in optimal ratio to reduce substances into the circulation due to inflammation and to improve the condition of skin and coat, restoring the lipid component of the state corneum
- with beta-carotene, taurine, vitamin E and C: natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage, enhancing the defensive capabilities of the organism against free radicals
- with vitamin A, biotin and linoleic acid: for healthy skin and hair
|INDICATION||Balanced dietary supplement ideal in cases of food allergies or intolerances|
|COMPOSITION||Deer and Potatoes|
peas (65%), dehydrated pork (22%), sunflower oil, linseed oil, calcium carbonate, calcium monophosphate, sodium chloride, aloe vera (0.03%), rosemary.
Physiological and nutritional additives:
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (900 IU / kg), vitamia E (250 mg / kg), vitamin C (30 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (14 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (17 mg / kg), vitamin B3 (54 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (10 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.15 mg / kg), vitamin H (1.2 mg / kg), beta-carotene (5 mg / kg ), Choline (2500 mg / kg), folic acid (2.5 mg / kg), zinc oxide (230 mg / kg), iron carbonate (120 mg / kg), manganese oxide (50 mg / kg) , copper [copper sulphate pentahydrate II] (20 mg / kg), potassium iodide (2 mg / kg), sodium selenite (0.45 mg / kg), taurine (200 mg / mg).