Exclusion Diet Hypoallergenic Small breed Horse & Potato (Horse and Potato) is a complete and balanced food for adult small-sized dogs formulated for the treatment of food allergy and food intolerance.
The special Exclusion formula uses a single animal protein source (Horse) and a single source of carbohydrates (Potatoes), excluding potentially allergenic foods. Horse and Potatoes are innovative sources, not commonly used in animal nutrition without any adverse reaction.
Food for adult dogs with allergy and food intolerance. These are conditions that may occur with any of the following clinical pictures: itching, dermatitis, dandruff, headache erythema, chronic otitis, dry and matt coat, redness, squirting, unpleasant smell of the skin, hair loss, excessive tear, conjunctivitis, vomiting, excessive search for grass, diarrhea, flatulence.
- Horse: The only animal protein source, highly digestible, is ideal in the desensitizing diet and guarantees a great appetite for food and a new taste
- Potatoes: unique and precious source of carbohydrates and moderately fermentable fibers for better digestion, for intestinal health and mucous integrity
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller): It has been known since ancient times as a "miracle plant" for its medicinal properties. Thanks to its nutritional elements (more than 75) it is particularly suitable for dogs with allergies and food intolerances; its anti-inflammatory and calming effect promotes the reduction of sensitivity to irritants, while its healing power promotes cell growth by accelerating healing of skin lesions
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis L.) and Vit. E: innovative natural preservatives, which guarantee the fragrance and freshness. Rosemary, thanks to its precious antioxidant properties due to its constituent active ingredients (carnosol, acaric acid and acidic acid), allows long food preservation. It is also effective in inflammatory processes, reducing the production of nitric oxide, potentially responsible for cellular damage. Rosemary acid is particularly well indicated in digestive disorders associated with food hypersensitivity
- Flaxseed oil: Very rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 EPA and DHA effective in controlling inflammatory and allergic skin processes
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids: in an optimal ratio (between 5: 1 and 10: 1) in order to reduce and circulate proinflammatory mediators and to improve skin and mantle conditions by restructuring the lipid component of the cornea state
- ß-carotene, Taurine, Vit. E and Vitamin C: natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage, improving the defensive capabilities of the body against free radicals
- Vit. A, Biotin and Ac. Linoleic: essential to maintain skin and coat health
Complete feeding for pets.
Potatoes, Dehydrated Horse, Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract.
Vitamin A (15,000 UI / kg), Vitamin D3 (900 UI / kg), Vitamin E (250 mg / kg), Vitamin C (30 mg / kg), Vitamin B1 (14 mg / kg), Vitamin B2 (17 mg / kg), vitamin B3 (54 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (10 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.15 mg / kg), biotin (132 mg / kg), folic acid (2.5 mg / kg ), choline (2.500 mg / kg), beta-carotene (5 mg / kg), iron (120 mg / kg), selenium (0.45 mg / kg), zinc (230 mg / kg), iodine / kg), manganese (50 mg / kg), copper (20 mg / kg), taurine (200 mg / kg).
Humidity: 8%, crude protein: 22.5%, fats: 13.2%, crude ash: 8%, raw fiber 2.3%.
Instructions for proper use
The feed is ready for use and served at room temperature. Always leave the freshwater animal available.
Average recommended ration
|1 - 4 kg.||30 - 80|
|5 - 10 kg.||90 - 150|
|11 - 25 kg.||170 - 300|
|26 to 44 kg.||320 - 450|
|45 to 60 kg.||470-580|